LONGHAIR SALON POLICY
The health and wellbeing of our customers have always been our top priority. In light of the current situation, we want to inform you of some extra measures we require from our clients to ensure the safety of you, other clients and staff members.
Your satisfaction is our highest priority. If you are not completely contented, please let us know during your treatment or within 24 hours after your service has been performed. We are committed to making any needed corrections and if there was a fault on our side.
- No refunds are given for gift card orders.
- Gift card orders are not exchangeable.
- Gift vouchers can only be used for services in salon and not for retail purchases.
Please note that minimum
€50 deposits are required for all bookings
We don’t book any appointments until deposit is paid.
SCHEDULING AND CANCELLATIONS
We understand that due to your busy schedule you may have to cancel or change an appointment with us.
In order to respect the time of both our clients and our staff, we simply ask that you notify us of a cancellation or rescheduling at least 48 hours prior to the appointment.
If an appointment is re-scheduled 3 individual times within the 48 hour window you will be placed on a walk-in basis only.
This is so that we may have ample time to fill the appointment time should you need to cancel your service. Appointments that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior will result in a €50 fee charged on your next service.
We don’t offer resets on Saturdays as they take more time and our opening hours are 9am to 4pm.
We have limited appointments for resets between November and December so please make sure you will book your reset appointment regularly to avoid disappointment.
We have a right to keep your €50 deposit if you decide not to get them in during your salon visit.
Some of our Senior Stylists have limited appointment for clients requests so please make sure you book your appointment in advance.
To ensure the promptness of all reservations we reserve the right to reschedule any reservation that is 15 minutes late or later to another convenient time..
HAIR EXTENSIONS SERVICES
Booking and consultation
You will need to book a free hair extension consultation with one of our hair extension specialists first. This is so we can go over what kind of hair extension is right for you and answer any questions you may have. The consultation process takes about 15 minutes.
During the consultation you will get to see and touch the hair extensions that are right for your hair type. We will provide you with a detailed listing of how much everything will cost.
- We proceed to match the colour and texture of hair extensions to the customer’s natural hair.
- A deposit of €50 is required to book the service.
- The remaining balance is due the day of the service.
Before your Appointment
Hair Extension Installation– please be sure your hair is shampooed in light not moisturising shampoo and free of tangles and. Don’t use any conditioners or serum. If wrong products are used that can cause the product build up so we won’t have enough to prepare your hair for extensions appointment.
In this case we have a right to cancel you appointment unless we have time to wash it and apply them. Extra charge for wash and blow dry apply then.
During Your appointment
Your hair extension service will include:
- Hair extension application
- Cut in of hair extensions
- Style out
- Education on how to take care of your extensions
Any other services received will be extra – also in case if you need extra hair to be added. In addition, hair extension maintenances and removals are extra.
Hair Extension Care Products
- You will need to purchase certain products in order for us to guarantee all hair extension products and services.
- Hair extensions really do require specific product in order for them to look as beautiful and natural as you want them to.
Hair Products and Extension Wear
We are not responsible for the way in which you use any product you purchase from our business. We do not accept responsibility for any damage that may occur after installation of our products or services, as a result of misuse or failure to adhere to our instructions. Full Aftercare instructions are provided upon hair extension installation or clip in hair purchase and Aftercare products are available to purchase in store. It’s the customers responsibility to ensure that only the correct products are used on the hair and guidelines are followed at all times. Should you have any queries on any aspects of your hair care we are more than happy to assist you.
Due to the nature of our products we CANNOT accept the return of any hair extensions and hair-pieces as they are classed as a Hygienic Product. Our team is more than happy to provide free assistance in the matching of your hair into clip in hair extensions and hairpieces. However, it is the purchasers decision as to which colour to choose for purchase. Please ensure you are happy with the colour match before purchasing your clip in hair extensions as changes cannot be made once they have been taken away from the shop.
Longhair Studios will not be held responsible for hair that has been damaged due to the following reasons: In-corrrect Aftercare Products being used, Hair/bonds that have been coloured, this includes the use of ‘blonde’ shampoos, Hair that shows signs of heat damage ie sunbed use or the over use of heated appliances, Hair that has been worn while the client has been abroad, Hair that has been exposed to chlorine, Hair that has been snapped/broken due to lack of client care.
Deposits & Appointment Scheduling
A deposit is required to book all services This deposit is refundable only if you are cancelling or rescheduling appointment with 48 hours notice so please ensure you have fully researched the service you wish to book and are available on the date and time you are requesting.
We regret that deposits made for hair extensions installation cannot be transferred over to in-store purchases should you change your mind. Additionally, once the service has been completed, there are no refunds on any aspect of the costs associated with the service. We keep your deposit In case if its paid and you decide on the day of your appointment not to get them in.
Re-Useable hair and storage
Where there is a request to re-use the extension hair we will only re-use the hair if we deem it still in suitable condition, no matter if its lifespan has been reached or not. The client is responsible for ensuring the hair is kept in nice condition via the correct at home aftercare and if the hair is too dry or snapped due to incorrect aftercare we may refuse re-application as the hairs condition is a reflection on the brand and the salon. We keep the removed hair only for reset appointment that you have booked with us in max 2-4 weeks. If you cancel your application appointment we are able to store the extension hair only for 4 weeks If this period has elapsed with no contact then we will assume you no longer wish to have the hair re-installed. In this situation you more than welcome to take the hair away with you when it is removed as an alternative otherwise they will be disposed.
We are not able to fit any form of hair extensions (unless its clip in hair) to anyone under the age of 16. If you are making a booking and are between the ages of 16-18 please contact us to arrange for the appropriate paperwork to be filled in by your parent or guardian.
We endeavour to have all in-stock online orders placed before 2p.m. on any working day delivered within 2-3 days in Ireland. Your orders will be posted via:
- An Post – Express Post
Flat rate for shipping is €11
Orders made over the weekend, will be processed by the following Tuesday, when the salon reopens.
PHYSICAL COLLECTION OF ORDERS
We offer an over-the-counter service in our premises in Longhair Studio The Bishops Quay, Riverpoint in Limerick and Longhair Studio Ennis, Cornmarket Street. Items can be purchased and collected from the office sales staff, while phone and online orders can also be collected – please ensure to clearly select this option when ordering. Our team member will contact you when your order is ready for collection.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
– The are obvious signs of use.
– Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Refunds (if applicable)Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and send your item to: Longhair Studio, Bishops Quay, Riverpoint, Limerick, V95 ND89, Co. Limerick, Ireland
Gifts If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: Longhair Studio Bishops Quay, Riverpoint, Limerick, V95 ND89, Co. Limerick, Ireland You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Extra charges for long hair, extra services and time are at the discretion of your stylist. You will be informed of any extra charges.
- All clients that have not had a colour service in our salons before are required to have a skin allergy patch test done 24 hours before any colour appointment.
- Speak to any of our stylist and they will be happy to give you advice on this.
- Extra charges for extra services and time will be applied , you will be informed of any extra charges before stylist begins the service.
- Longhair Studio reserves the right to refuse services to anyone at it’s discretion if it feels the policies are being abused.
- The salon reserves the rights to ask customers to pay for the cost of the services in advance.
- Offer is subject to availability.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
In order to respect the time of our Stylists, if an appointment is no showed you will be subject to a €50 no show fee and serviced on a walk-in only basis.
Please be advised if you NO Show on a Re-Do Reservation we will not be able to schedule a new reservation free of charge.
Also if you didn’t arrive twice on your appointment – we won’t be able to give u any more appointments.
METHODS OF PAYMENTS
Longhair Studio accepts Visa, Master Card and Cash.
You may book appointment only via our website www.longhair.ie or Facebook and Instagram Page or over the phone by ringing salons
Your request will be scheduled based on Stylist availability You can book your appointment on our website www.longhair.ie.
Some of our Senior Stylists have limited appointment for clients requests so please make sure you book your appointment in advance.
Deposit is required for all services
Information collected from this site is only used if we need to contact you for further information regarding your appointment.
We greatly appreciate your cooperation in providing us with your contact information.
Your personal data controller is Longhair studio with its registered office at the Bishops quay Riverpoint, V94ND89 limerick, IE, TAX ID: IE3700063HH, email: [email protected].
- The controller processes personal data for the purpose of contract performance (service performance).The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the performance of the contract.3. Personal data shall be processed for the duration of the contract, and after its termination for the period resulting from the binding legal regulations or until the expiry of the limitation period for claims.4. The recipients of personal data shall be: external entities supplying the controller’s IT systems and providing their ongoing support, those providing services related to the current activity of the controller, including for the purpose of booking visits – pursuant to relevant personal data processing agreements and while ensuring the application by the aforementioned entities of adequate technical and organisational measures guaranteeing data protection.5. Your personal data may be subject to profiling.6. Any person whose data are processed shall, to the extent permitted by law, have the right of access to and rectification or erasure of personal data, as well as the right to restrict and object to the processing of his or her data.7. You are entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Authority).
The following privacy notice outlines how Longhair Studio and academy Ltd and Longhair Studio Ennis Ltd collects, uses, protects and transfers your personal data. Longhair Studios are salons that provides services including hair extensions cutting, colouring, blow drying, treatments and up-styles
The data protection officer/data owner is Monika Rakoczy. You can contact the data protection officer/data owner by email [email protected] or by writing to:
Data Protection Officer
The Bishops Quay, Riverpoint, Limerick
Personal Data Collected
The personal data that we collect is:
- Home address
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Phone number
Purpose and Legal Basis for Processing Your Data:
Longhair Studio takes your privacy seriously and we will never sell or rent your personal data to any third-party. Sharing of your data and direct marketing activities are only carried out with your express consent, which you are free to withdraw at any time.
We need to obtain and process your personal data to provide you with our products, services and treatments and to fulfil our business and legal obligations. We will never collect any personal information from you that we do not need or retain any data that is no longer necessary for the purposes specified in this notice.
Who is processing my data?
Longhair Studio are the data controller and processes your personal information for the purposes laid out in this privacy notice.
Personal Data Processing Agreement
concluded on 02.06.2018 by and between:
longhair studio with its registered office at The Bishops Quay, Riverpoint, limerick, Ireland, with Tax Identification Number: IE3700063hh
hereinafter referred to as the “Data Controller” or “Controller”
Booksy International Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at ul. Prosta 67, piętro 28, 00-838 Warszawa, Poland, with Tax Identification Number: PL9512381607
hereinafter referred to as “Versum” or “Data Processor”
hereinafter individually referred to as “the Party” and collectively as “the Parties”.
The Controller uses the software provided by Versum within the scope of which the Controller processes personal data of natural persons. The Parties hereby agree to conclude a personal data processing agreement (“Agreement”) with the following content:
Representations of the Parties
- The Controller entrusts Versum with the processing of personal data which the Controller has collected in accordance with the applicable legal regulations.
- Versum guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures so that the processing meets the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: “GDPR”), and declares that it has the resources to correctly process the personal data entrusted to it by the Controller, within the scope and for the purpose specified in the Agreement.
- Versum states that any personal data on the part of Versum are handled exclusively by suitably authorised persons.
- Versum states that all persons authorized on the part of Versum to process personal data have undertaken to keep confidential the personal data to which they have access in connection with the provision of Services in accordance with the Agreement.
Purpose, scope and place of processing the entrusted personal data
- The Controller entrusts Versum with the processing of personal data for the purpose of: processing such data in Versum’s electronic system used for booking visits for the customers of the Controller.
- Versum will process the following customer data as part of the provision of Services: first name, last name, phone number, landline number, date of birth, gender, image, email address, residence address, information about making a booking for a visit to the Controller, type of visit, visit description, customer description. Additionally, Versum will process the following employee data: first name, last name, phone number, date of birth, gender, image, email address and position description.
- Versum undertakes to process the entrusted personal data solely for the purpose of providing services to the extent necessary for their implementation.
- Versum shall keep the record of processing activities referred to in Article 30 sec. 2 of the GDPR.
- During the performance of Services, Versum uses subcontractors (suppliers of server space, telecommunications companies) which process personal data provided by the Controller, to which the Controller agrees. The list of suppliers can be found at https://files.versum.com/gdpr/versum_subprocessors.pdf. The Controller shall be informed of the addition or replacement of other data processors. In the case referred to in the previous sentence, the Controller shall be entitled to object to such changes. Such objection shall prevent the Controller from any further use of the Versum software. At the same time, where Versum uses data processors established in third countries, the Controller agrees to the transfer of data to those countries. Versum declares that it uses only data processors established in third countries which process personal data in accordance with the GDPR.
- Versum shall ensure that the entities to which it entrusts data processing perform their tasks with the observance of the same obligations with respect to data protection as is specified in this Agreement, in particular by providing appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that data processing meets the requirements of the GDPR.
Rules on the processing of personal data
- The Parties undertake to fulfil their obligations under this Agreement with professional diligence in order to safeguard the legal, organisational and technical interests of the Parties with regard to the processing of personal data entrusted to them.
- Taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing as well as the risk of varying likelihood and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, Versum shall implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.
- The data processor, taking into account the nature of the processing, assists the Controller by appropriate technical and organisational measures, insofar as this is possible, for the fulfilment of the Controller’s obligation to respond to requests for exercising the data subject’s rights.
- The data processor assists the Controller in ensuring compliance with the obligations pursuant to Articles 32 to 36 of the GDPR and implements measures required by the GDPR, taking into account the nature of processing and the information available to the processor.
- The data processor, at the choice of the Controller, deletes or returns all the personal data to the Controller after the end of the provision of services relating to processing, and deletes existing copies unless Union or Member State law requires storage of the personal data. At the express request of the Controller, Versum may provide a service of storing personal data, to the extent previously agreed with the Controller at least in electronic form.
- The data processor makes available to the Controller all information necessary to demonstrate compliance with the obligations laid down in this Agreement and the GDPR, and allows for and contributes to audits, including inspections, conducted by the Controller or another auditor mandated by the Controller. Once Versum receives a request for an audit referred to in the previous sentence, the Controller and Versum shall agree in advance on a reasonable start date, scope and duration of the audit.
Liability of the Parties
- The Controller shall be responsible for compliance with the provisions of law concerning the processing and protection of personal data in line with the provisions of the GDPR.
- To the extent that Versum has been entrusted with the processing of personal data by the Controller, Versum shall be responsible for the processing of this data in accordance with the GDPR.
- Versum shall be entitled to unilaterally alter the conditions of the Agreement (if the need to adapt it to the mandatory provisions arises, by decision of the competent body). In such circumstances, Versum shall inform the Controller with reasonable notice (which means at least 5 days) about the new conditions taking effect, at the same time enabling their acceptance. Failure to accept the new conditions by the Controller may result in the inability to use the software provided by Versum.
- In matters not regulated herein, the provisions of the Polish Civil Code shall apply.
- Where this Agreement refers to provisions of law, it shall also mean other provisions concerning the protection of personal data, as well as any amendments that come into force after the date of conclusion of this Agreement, and legal acts that will replace the aforementioned acts and regulations.
- This personal data processing agreement shall be in force for the duration of cooperation in the scope of the provision of Services.
- This Agreement shall supersede all agreements concluded between the Parties in relation to personal data processing.
Your personal data is processed to:
Collect specific personal data (name, address, email, contact number, DOB) that is required to sell a product or service.
Engage in communication with you including confirmation and reminders of appointments, and requests to cancel or change bookings.
Ensure a safe service and provide industry standard advice.
Select relevant offers, promotions and information for you.
Estimate the number of customers we have.
Hold personal data that is required by law or to respond to legal process.
Hold for insurance purposes.
Store customer records.
Your rights as the individual
If your personal data is held by Longhair Studio you hold particular rights over it.
Where you have provided consent for us to contact you as part of our marketing services, you have the right to modify or withdraw your consent at any time by using the unsubscribe option accompanied with all of our direct marketing or by contacting Longhair Studio Officer.
You also have the right:
- To be informed of how your personal data will be used before it is collected.
- To access your personal data personal data and to information on how your information is used after it has been gathered.
- To have personal data corrected if it is incomplete, inaccurate or out-of-date.
- To request the removal or deletion of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
- To restrict processing, to ‘block’ processing of your personal data.
- To data portability, having your data moved, copied or transferred to another organisation in an easily readable format.
- To object to direct marketing from us.
Process of collection
Your personal data is collected when you provide it to us through Versum software, our website, over the phone, in Longhair Studio, by email, social media, in writing or any other means by which you provide it to us. Information is stored using the Versum software platform as well as some level of paper record keeping.
Longhair Studio gives you access to information about your account and bookings through Versum software, for the limited purpose of viewing and updating that information.
Longhair Studio does not collect the personal data of children under the age of 16 without parental or guardian consent. If you believe that we hold any information from or about a child under age 16, please contact Longhair Studio and if we cannot immediately obtain appropriate parental or guardian consent, will remove the personal data from storage.
Your personal data is shared only with Versum representatives in cases that customer support and troubleshooting is required for the salon. Longhair Studio do not share your personal information with any third-party without your prior consent, other than those already disclosed in this privacy notice or as part of our legal obligations under the relevant data protection laws.
Use of Data Processors
Data processors are third parties who provide some elements of our business services for us. Where we use a third-party, we have strict agreements in place governing the processing of your personal data, on which no action can be taken without instruction from us. The third-parties with whom we work will never share or disclose your personal information and will hold it securely at all times.
Longhair Studio use software provided by Versum for appointment bookings and the day to day running of the business.
How Long Do We Keep Your Data?
Longhair Studio retains your personal data for as long as necessary to provide you with our services as our client. Longhair Studio are required under tax laws to keep your personal data for a minimum of 7 years. Health and Safety records will be retained for 10 years and where we have your consent for marketing purposes, we will retain the minimum required data until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive such information.
The criteria for which we would continue to process your personal information includes:
Where there is a legal basis, obligation or legitimate interest to continuing processing your personal information
Where processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
Transfers of personal information
When your personal data is processed through versum software, all of it is held within the EU. Your information is processed by the Versum software and stored in the Amazon Web Services cloud. During this process your data is encrypted in transit and at rest.
Consequences of not providing your personal information to Longhair Studio
In the event that you wish to book an appointment, certain personal information is required. For all new clients who wish to secure a colour service, a skin allergy test is required 48 hours prior to their appointment.
As noted in this privacy statement, we are processing your personal data to comply with legal and statutory obligations and in the performance of a contract. You can always choose not to provide personal information; however, we will be unable to provide certain services in these instances.
Safeguarding your Personal Data
Appropriate measures are taken to protect your personal data from access from unauthorized persons or inappropriate access, internal or external. Your connection to the Versum system uses a HTTP Secure communication protocol and TLS security. This means all information passed to the Versum system is encrypted during data input and transfer to the cloud. Any paper files recording your personal data are held in a locked filing cabinet or safe which can only be accessed by authorised personnel in the salon. Employees are only assigned specific access rights and can only access the salon software with the PIN number assigned to them by the management of the salon.
In the occurrence that you want to make a complaint about how your personal data was gathered, how it is being processed by Longhair Studio or third parties used by Longhair Studio or you are not satisfied about how a complaint has been handled, you retain the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority Longhair Studio Data Protection Officer/ GDPR Owner.
Data Protection Supervisory Authority Data Protection Commissioner, Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois, Ireland. Ph: +353 (0) 57 8684800
If you have any questions or concerns about how we treat and use your personal data, please contact by email: [email protected] or by writing to us at:
Data Protection Officer/GDPR Owner
The Bishops Quay, Riverpoint, Limerick