We endeavour to have all in-stock online orders placed before 2p.m. on any working day delivered within 2-3 days in Ireland. Your orders will be posted via:
- An Post – Express Post
Flat rate for shipping is €9
Orders made over the weekend, will be processed by the following Tuesday, when the salon reopens.
PHYSICAL COLLECTION OF ORDERS
We offer an over-the-counter service in our premises in Longhair Studio The Bishops Quay, Riverpoint in Limerick. Items can be purchased and collected from the office sales staff, while phone and online orders can also be collected – please ensure to clearly select this option when ordering. Our team member will contact you when your order is ready for collection.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
– The are obvious signs of use.
– Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Refunds (if applicable)Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and send your item to: Longhair Studio, Bishops Quay, Riverpoint, Limerick, V95 ND89, Co. Limerick, Ireland
Gifts If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: Longhair Studio Bishops Quay, Riverpoint, Limerick, V95 ND89, Co. Limerick, Ireland You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
LONGHAIR SALON POLICY
The health and wellbeing of our customers have always been our top priority. In light of the current situation, we want to inform you of some extra measures we require from our clients to ensure the safety of you, other clients and staff members.
Extra measures we are taking:
- Please wear your mask
- Our team will greet you with no close contact ( no handshakes, hugs etc. )
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on entry/ when washing your hands in our bathroom – please wash with soap and water and dispose of paper towel in the bin straight after use.
- We will be checking clients temperature on entry with non contact forehead thermometer
- Clients will need to sign document saying that they have no symptoms of Covid19 and they were not in the close contact with someone infected.
- Bookings appointment will be available only through our website/social media or by phone. No walk ins will be available until further notice.
- There will be no in-house reading material shared with clients
- Follow social distancing eg 1 in the waiting area, wait in the car until we will call you, or just come on exact time of your booking.
- Follow hygiene guidelines – team members will be sanitising all stations after every client, and also door handles, bathroom regularly and often.
- Team members are washing hands thoroughly between clients and appointments.
- All staff members are trained with new guidelines. Any queries please send us email to [email protected]
- We will have full COVID-19 Response Plan protocol available in the salon and our website
- Rest of salon policy rules stay the same. You can read them below
Your satisfaction is our highest priority. If you are not completely contented, please let us know during your treatment or within 24 hours after your service has been performed. We are committed to making any needed corrections and if there was a fault on our side.
- No refunds are given for gift card orders.
- Gift card orders are not exchangeable.
- Gift vouchers can only be used for services in salon and not for retail purchases.
Please note that minimum
€50 deposits are required for all bookings
We don’t book any appointments until deposit is paid.
SCHEDULING AND CANCELLATIONS
We understand that due to your busy schedule you may have to cancel or change an appointment with us.
In order to respect the time of both our clients and our staff, we simply ask that you notify us of a cancellation or rescheduling at least 48 hours prior to the appointment.
If an appointment is re-scheduled 3 individual times within the 48 hour window you will be placed on a walk-in basis only.
This is so that we may have ample time to fill the appointment time should you need to cancel your service. Appointments that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior will result in a €50 fee charged on your next service.
To ensure the promptness of all reservations we reserve the right to reschedule any reservation that is 15 minutes late or later to another convenient time..
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Extra charges for long hair, extra services and time are at the discretion of your stylist. You will be informed of any extra charges before the stylist begins this service.
- All clients that have not had a colour service in our salons before are required to have a skin allergy patch test done 24 hours before any colour appointment.
- Speak to any of our stylist and they will be happy to give you advice on this.
- Extra charges for extra services and time will be applied , you will be informed of any extra charges before stylist begins the service.
- Longhair Studio reserves the right to refuse services to anyone at it’s discretion if it feels the policies are being abused.
- The salon reserves the rights to ask customers to pay for the cost of the services in advance.
- Offer is subject to availability.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
In order to respect the time of our Stylists, if an appointment is no showed you will be subject to a €50 no show fee and serviced on a walk-in only basis.
Please be advised if you NO Show on a Re-Do Reservation we will not be able to schedule a new reservation free of charge.
Also if you didn’t arrive twice on your appointment – we won’t be able to give u any more appointments.
METHODS OF PAYMENTS
Longhair Studio accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover and Cash.
You may book appointment only via our website www.longhair.ie or Facebook and Instagram Page or over the phone by ringing 087-9023388.
Unfortunately from 20thJuly 2020 we are not able to offer walk ins for booking appointments.
Your request will be scheduled based on Stylist availability You can book your appointment on our website www.longhair.ie. Deposit is required for all services
Information collected from this site is only used if we need to contact you for further information regarding your appointment.
We greatly appreciate your cooperation in providing us with your contact information.
Your personal data controller is Longhair studio with its registered office at the Bishops quay Riverpoint, V94ND89 limerick, IE, TAX ID: IE3700063HH, email: [email protected]
- The controller processes personal data for the purpose of contract performance (service performance).The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the performance of the contract.
3. Personal data shall be processed for the duration of the contract, and after its termination for the period resulting from the binding legal regulations or until the expiry of the limitation period for claims.
4. The recipients of personal data shall be: external entities supplying the controller’s IT systems and providing their ongoing support, those providing services related to the current activity of the controller, including for the purpose of booking visits – pursuant to relevant personal data processing agreements and while ensuring the application by the aforementioned entities of adequate technical and organisational measures guaranteeing data protection.
5. Your personal data may be subject to profiling.
6. Any person whose data are processed shall, to the extent permitted by law, have the right of access to and rectification or erasure of personal data, as well as the right to restrict and object to the processing of his or her data.
7. You are entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Authority).